Thank you Bas! Vacuum follow-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Yesterday Bas lent me his Rigid Shop Vac to use in cleaning the filter of my Penn State Cyclone. It worked terrific! Boy did my filter need a cleaning! I first vacuumed a lot of dust that had accummulated in the filter. Then I used the blower to blow through the filter causing more dust to fall down the center, which I then vacuumed again. I pretty much filled the Shop Vac in the process.

I must say that the Rigid unit is very well engineered. I was very impressed and the suction was top notch.

Thanks for the assist Bas and the unit is behind your grarage as I returned it early this AM on my way to work!

Doug

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
BTW, any of you jokers thinking about posting a "Curb Alert" on Craig's List - it's back in the shop already :rolf:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I bought the Ridgid shop vac earlier this year and it died on me on the first day. Thought that was pretty odd, so I returned it and got the Shop Vac from Lowes. Must have been a freak occurrence, because I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else. :eusa_thin I agree that the suction was much better on the Ridgid. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS