Tattoo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
thats what I meant to say,,lol. Glad to know your have my vocabulary back, I'm terrible at English.

Hey Tattoo! any pics of your work yet?

tattoo12365

New User
Allen
Taking some this weekend of the 1st one ..... it's finished but hasn't been lined yet and the 2nd one is ready to assemble ..... will take pix of both and develop Monday

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Allen,

Do any of your friends have digital cameras? I'd love to see this coffin.

Isn't that what Queequeg did... make his own coffin?

Ray

tattoo12365

New User
Allen
These 2 are to be used as knife displays. I have another friend that now wants one to display a replica of an old long barrell mussel loader. The bigger box will be made for that also. I have several more orders and I've been told that they will be used for "Catch All" boxes for their husbands junk, another will be a jewelery box, and a third will be devided into 3 sections so the owner can put the ashes of her 3 beloved pets in it. I guess the imagination is unlimited for uses. LOL

As soon as I get coffin #2 lined I will show you all what it looks like with the knife in it.

The box and the knife will be given away at a NC knife builders guild meeting in October. Each knife builder puts his or her name in a hat ........ When you draw a name from the hat ... that is the knife you get to keep. We are hoping that whomever draws Andy name will enjoy his knife as well as the box I am providing.

Back to work I go. :BangHead:

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Allen,

The coffins look terrific. I really like the layered top of the second one in your album. What woods did you use for this top?

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors