Tape Measures

Status
Not open for further replies.

weelis

New User
weelis
My eyes are dim I cannot see. Anyone have a source for tape measures with enlarged numbers> i can read the whole numbers, but the fractions are a problem. Thnx.

NCJim

Jim
User
I have a couple of FastCap tapes and really like them. Can read them without om "readers".

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I agree. All I use are fastcap tapes. They have lots of choices and they are great tape measures.

Red

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
Absolutely agree. FastCap is really is one of those companies with better ideas and a superior product. I have the tape with the marking strip along it for pencil marks and for this Christmas I got the Tru32 since I need to make a bunch of frameless cabinets this year. Another nice feature is the button on the bottom that temporarily holds the tape extended.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I wanted to get one, (especially like the "Story stick" style Allan mentions, but it is not stiff like a Stanley... am I missing something?

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
Hank, they make both kinds. What you saw was their Flat Back series. You can get the story stick either way I'm pretty sure. I think I need one of each! The Flat Back would be nice when measuring curved items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS