Tannewitz 16" table saw in Louisville KY

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Has been listed for 24 weeks on FB - originally listed at $4000 now $700...
SMOKIN' deal for someone with a strong back and penchant desire for "OLD ARN" LOL
Pictures posted so those of you who are violently non-FBers can enjoy...

1667333216702.png

1667333284404.png

1667333238164.png

Not mine, not advocating... etc.

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
Good price for that machine.

I recently sold my Tannewitz Model U for about 3x that asking price. Loved the saw and Tannewitz in general but didn’t have quite enough space for it along with my sliding table saw in my tiny shop.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
And about 8 guys that ate their wheaties to move it.
....or a set of Hillman rollers. They moved the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse on a bunch of those. I think it would handle that - as long as you don't have to move it to the second floor....

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
Moved mine with a pallet jack once and some crow bars and black iron pipes another time. They are stout machines but not obscenely heavy unless you have to actually lift them.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Moved mine with a pallet jack once and some crow bars and black iron pipes another time. They are stout machines but not obscenely heavy unless you have to actually lift them.
Pallet jacks are great to work with provided you remember that they have ground contact in only 3 places and are very subject to tilting over if not loaded correctly.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Perhaps a better adjective there would have been 'adamantly' opposed. I believe that was Hank's intent.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS