Talking About Drooling Over Prizes........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The Raffle prizes were on display at the Klingspor show today. I held each one, "except for that Rikon Bandsaw". Couldn't get my arms around the box. They will be on display tomorrow also. There were planes, clamps, band saw, router lift, turning tools, sharpening stones, etc. etc. WOW Just WOW. Y'all need to buy a ticket. It is only five dollars. I will remove my drool from any prize you win. I can't enter as no one on the BOD can, so that betters your chances of winning at least by 7 people. Keep in mind that when I could enter and win; The Festool Kapex that I won only cost me $25.00. It sells for $1400.00. Guys and girls, please buy at least one raffle ticket for a great chance to win a wonderful prize. I'll be drooling over them again tomorrow..........

Bryan S

Bryan
I so wish I could have made it there today to drool with you, but it was not to be this year :cry_smile. I do remember having to clean drool from the Powermatic dp for last years raffle. As usual Rob came up with some great prizes. I have not won anything so far, but maybe this will be my lucky year:eusa_danc. Even if we do not win a prize, we are still all winners getting to support and be a part of this great community. Glad to hear you had a good day.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
And the Kreg tool, And the Classes from The Woodworking Source with Greg. And Clamps, and Wood, And, And, And............ You get my point............:wconfused::wsmile:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Let me second and third the droolability of those prizes!

Totally amazing to see them up close and person.

Can't wait to see what I win :)

Jim

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Maintenance crews were kind enough to leave a mop by the table and supply a bib for Tracy.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
remember, whoever buys a ticket before or after me had a better chance of winning. DAMHIKT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS