Take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
the open wireless network someone has near my store is working again, too! I'll catch DaveO yet! :lol:

Grgramps

New User
Roy Hatch
I think it's time for some creative minds (not mine) to come up with a
"Mouse Potato" award. No, I didn't make this up - it's in the dictionary.
Roy

cskipper

Cathy
We've spent the day moving some of our stuff back from Anderson to Forest City. Thank God for grandchildren who are old enough to help!

dozer

Mike
DaveO could spot me 4,000 posts and I still couldn't catch him :lol: . But in his defense about his post count slipping today he was at woodcraft I seen him there.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
You can tell Dave is back now, HE holding top honors in all categories.:lol:

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DaveO could spot me 4,000 posts and I still couldn't catch him :lol: . But in his defense about his post count slipping today he was at woodcraft I seen him there.

OK, why didn't you introduce yourself???? I love to meet another Clayton-ite (Or maybe you said Hi, but I didn't realize it was you ???:eusa_thin :eusa_thin )
I'm pretty dense at times, so if you see me hit me upside the head with something, to get my attention :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Sorry I couln't make it to Woodcraft today. I was there a few days ago... but I'm not going to post a photo or attempt a gloat until I use it (whatever it is) and create some sawdust in the process.

I did slack off the posts... but Saturday is my slow day... out of the house all day.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS