Tablesaw question time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Just curious how many members have a 12" tablesaw? I recently acquired a large amount of 12" saw blades which are all freshly sharpened. I will never use them cause I already have a pretty good stash of blades myself. If anybody is interested message me and I can post some of the blades and maybe help somebody out.
Greg B.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just curious how many members have a 12" tablesaw? I recently acquired a large amount of 12" saw blades which are all freshly sharpened. I will never use them cause I already have a pretty good stash of blades myself. If anybody is interested message me and I can post some of the blades and maybe help somebody out.
Greg B.

I have a 12" tables.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Phil,
How would I go about posting a list of the blades I have? Or actually where should / could I post a list? Does it need to be a classified ad?
Greg

ehpoole

Ethan
Phil,
How would I go about posting a list of the blades I have? Or actually where should / could I post a list? Does it need to be a classified ad?
Greg

A Classified Ad is most appropriate. If you should need to make any edits to the Ad after the fact you can do so either from the same pull-down menu you used to create the original Ad while in the Classifieds section (and select the Edit option) or from the "Settings" control panel (upper right-hand of every page) by selecting "My Classifieds" from the left-hand sidebar menu and then selecting the specific Ad you wish to edit or renew (if expired).

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Got it on the classified ad posting, just wanted to know if going in the direction I was pursuing was legal or not.

Thanx Rob, forgot to mention the miter saw application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS