Surgery was OK I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Well got out of the Hospital on Wednesday and am at home alone! I have a friend come in to help me with things I can't do and help with in house PT! But this was a total mess on what happened. First of all they would not allow me Rehab at the hospital under Workers Compensation (Federal) The authorized the operation, but No Rehab, The hospital requested that I have Meds to help reduce the pain and help fight off infection. They sent the requests to the CVS Pharmacy and CVS told us Workers Comp would not cover that request as the was not the proper meds normally requestd for this operation (So Hospital stood by the meds today because My fever was on the rise and I had no pain medication or antibotics to prevent trouble. So I have been on No Meds since Wednesday until this afternoon. And the kicker was they sent me home with the IV Shunt in my arm.
I notified my Congressman today and also notified Worker's Comp I would be filing a complaint and also Was getting Workers Comp Lawyer to assist in the BS. But glad to be out but have along way to go. Susies is still in the nurseing center. Thanks for all the prayers and love shown.. Talk with all later. Terry:crybaby2::eusa_doh::-:)-x:angry4:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry,

I'm very sorry you are having such a hard time. This is irresponsible treatment of our retired service member. I am going to write some letters too.

I hope you get well soon and make some sawdust.

Praying for you.
Thanks Mike!

Bryan S

Bryan
I hate to hear this Terry. Its a crying shame when people are treated this way. I'm glad your home and I wish you a good recovery and that the situation improves. You are in our thoughts.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Terry,

Glad you are out of the hospital and sad that once again, the good ole american machine is broke down. Seems like this kind of treatment is becoming commonplace. I sincerely hope your efforts to get the wheels turning the right direction are not in vain. I have little faith in our appointed public servants as you might have guessed. Give Susie our best and hope everything works out for the best.

Mike & Diane

b4man

New User
Barbara
Oh Terry, that sounds terrible what they allowed happen to you. I feel as tho a social worker should have been there to advocate for you.
I hope the worst is over. It's great to know Susie is improving.
Please holler if we can be of any assistance. I know there are members in your area that would be happy to give you a hand.
Take care and know you and Susie remain in our thoughts and prayers.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Terry, that's disheartening news. It has to be doubly frustrating when you feel like crap. Hopefully the worst is over and recovery comes swiftly.

Best of luck,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS