Support our troops with Project Rudolph-Project TLC REVISITED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cathy Skipper and I have discussed this program since it was posted here. We know some folks have made and sent ornaments already. For those who want to contribute we have an idea to make it easier for you. Cathy and I will be collecting wooden ornaments at the Fall Gathering. You can make one or many. The choice is yours. If you can't be at the gathering either give them to someone who is going or get them to Cathy or myself. What we collect will be donated on behalf of the NCWW membership. We plan to ship any ornaments rec'd by 10/25. So act soon.

Ornaments should be less then 5" across and be as unbreakable as possible. Ornaments that are flat and can fit in a shirt pocket are ideal.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Fall Gathering is only a week away. This nice Fall weather should get everyone in the mood to get in the shop and to work on Christmas gifts. While you are there please make an ornament for the troops and bring or send it along to the Fall Gathering. If you can't make the Gathering we will also collect them at the Klingsor Event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors