Sunhill machinery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
Does anyone have any experience with any of Sunhill Machinery's tools? They apparently sell through Steve Wall Lumber, but I have never heard of them before. Their stuff looks pretty solid and their prices are right, but I definitely wanna know what I am getting into. if anyone knows anything I would appreciate the info.

woodguy1975

New User
John
m081779 said:
Does anyone have any experience with any of Sunhill Machinery's tools? They apparently sell through Steve Wall Lumber, but I have never heard of them before. Their stuff looks pretty solid and their prices are right, but I definitely wanna know what I am getting into. if anyone knows anything I would appreciate the info.

Sunhill is on par with Grizzly and Yorkcraft. They are perfectly fine machines. Of course while at Wall you can look at the Oliver stuff. :lol: I love the new oliver machinery.

Good Luck,

John

sapwood

New User
Roger
I purchased a slightly used 6" Sunhill jointer for a friend and he has been delighted with it. It's a smooth running machine. IIRC some of their equipment is manufactured by G-Tech, a company that makes tools for Grizzly and others.

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS