Sunday Walk in my neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Just wanted to share with all of you what I have living in near my house. Oh and by the way I just got this great new camera(gloat sort of) Nikon D3000.
DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_00161.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_00201.JPG

Thanks all for mcomming along on my walk this morning.

Thanks Mark

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Mark, I bought one this summer and have gone crazy snapping pics. I used to be into film fotog but some how lost interest. This has renewed my love of it.
Larry

DWSmith

New User
David
Very good camera! I bought a D5000 earlier this year to replace the D40 I had. I know you will enjoy it.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats on the new camera! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Better go out and grab a chainsaw now. :rotflm:

Dragon

New User
David
Congrats on the camera. Now you need to go door-knocking and 'splain to all those folks how that ugly growth is not good and you'd be all too happy to engage in a little "neighborhood beautification" just 'cuz you're that kind of guy!:rolf:

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Dag nabit Dave I never thought about that angle. The gut that owns the narley tree is one o'then there artist. Blows glass and paints some pictures. He knows what they are and wont let me have em. The red maple id the other guys favorite tree. so Im slap outta luck.

Thanks MArk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS