Stopping the boing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
Just starting getting the "boing" (I guess from the chat window) this morning. Tried to turn it off in the "settings" section (just selecting the correct button), and got the following message when I attempted to save the settings change:

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h]You did not enter the correct format for the bot/script question field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

What am I doing wrong?:confused:

Thanks for all the work,
Ray

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just starting getting the "boing" (I guess from the chat window) this morning. Tried to turn it off in the "settings" section (just selecting the correct button), and got the following message when I attempted to save the settings change:

vBulletin Message

You did not enter the correct format for the bot/script question field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

What am I doing wrong?:confused:

Thanks for all the work,
Ray
Ray, you did nothing wrong. I did. Pleae give me time to finish my morning chores and I will fix the tree question for everyone. Sorry about the issue.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
:icon_thum thanks papa smurf! I got same error this morning, but I kinda figured it was getting looked at. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors