Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Do any board members have an issue with Steve remaining as an admin in a passive role? He wants to be an integral part of the site again with no desire to be in charge. I am all for him being an admin as long as it remains passive as requested. He has told me that if we don't want him in that position to remove him. Personally I think that would be a slap in the face to the man that built this community. I am officially asking for an online official vote. My vote will be in the following post.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I feel that Steve would absolutely be an asset as an Administrator here.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I vote yes for having Steve as an administrator.

OK, here are my thoughts.

Steve Coles, in my opinion, is a great person who truly cares about people. I don't know him that well, but that is what I have gathered and that is the opinion that I formed, based on what I gathered. I am very thankful for all of the hard work, dedication and financial backing that he contributed when he created this site and developed it. However, from my brief time serving with him on the BOD, I will say that he was not an easy person to work with and does not react well to criticism. Tracy, this is your department. Honestly, I trust you to make these decisions and I will support whatever decisions you make 100%. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

b4man

New User
Barbara
I vote to keep him in whatever position he wants to have.

Tracy, as has been discussed in the past, your opinions are what guides our decisions.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I believe our previous discourse on Steve was as a temporary Admin. Tracy is right in putting this before the BOD as a more permanent position as it does alter his original request. Excuse the brief response. I'm in the chair donating platelets. Hard for me to type right handed.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I asked this because I have a moderator that evidently has concerns. Why I don't know. he has sent me several pm's asking if Steve was staying on staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors