status of free Bosch PS20-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

garymuto

New User
Gary
I called about a month ago and got the same story, except I was told Maybe december. Then I got a letter about a week later. I figured as long as I was in the system to receive one that I could not do much more.

wkelch

New User
Wil
After quite a long wait, I actually received my PS20 11 days ago. I sent my rebate in mid-July; about 2 days after HomeDepot put the PS40 on sale for $99.

This deal has a thread on the BT3-Central bargain forum (link below). Short story is Bosch was overwhelmed with over 10,000 rebates and they are shipping drills in order the rebates were received. They look to be ~ #5500 or so. A call to Bosch CS will get you an answer where you are in line (if you remembered to save your rebate info).

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t=39371&page=7

Neat tool, pretty nice deal. I really like the PS40.

-Wil

now I have to stop hiding and say hello.. ;-)

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Wil, May I be the first to Welcome you from out of the shadows. I think the recommended action now is to post a little bit about yourself in the"Who We Are" forum.
Steve

Sully

New User
jay
Mine finally came today.

Actually they sent the new 12V version rather than the PS20-2. It doesn't really matter since the "12V" is only a marketing ploy and it works with the 10.8V batteries.

J

garymuto

New User
Gary
I got mine delivered on November 3. It came in a small box with the instruction manual. No packaging for ID or protection. Not even a plastic bag. They were either in a huge rush or it is an attempt to go Green. Nice light wieght tool.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Got mine yesterday also. These are the "new" version marked "Max 12v" and the updated chuck.

Packaging was a little light..rough handling by UPS caused one of the chucks to punch a hole through the side of the box, but the tool seems fine.

Evidently a lot of these in the UPS terminal this week !

-Mark

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Mailed mine on July 7 and Friday the nice lady told me it had gone to UPS on that day. Haven't seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors