Starting Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Just an update for my many NCWW friends who know what's going on ...

My family and I are now in Florida living full time. I started a new job this past Monday, and my wife starts a new job in two weeks. Two days before my headed down, we also landed a contract on our house in Charlotte and if all goes well we hope to close by July 1. It's been a rough year, so this string of good luck is gladly welcomed. :thumbs_up

PS - If anyone is interested asap in a 42" 5-speed riding mower w/ bagger system ($325) or a BBQ Galore brand 4-burner NATURAL gas stainless steel grill ($200) ... drop me a PM. I've got to move a few items pretty quickly. I might have a few more things, like a fridge, too -- however, still trying to figure that out.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Dude...glad to hear y'all made it down there safely!! Already missing ya up here.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Good to hear from you, Jeremy! :wsmile:Hope the rest of the year goes even better!! Keep in touch!!
:icon_thum

gator

George
Corporate Member
Sounds like the luck is turning good.:icon_cheers:eusa_danc:icon_cheers:eusa_danc Remember that there are quite a few FL people on WoodNet and they get together for BBQs (not NC style) from time to time. Introduce yourself when you get time and I'm sure you will be welcomed.

George

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Great to hear that things are going so well. Can't wait to see how the new shop shapes up. :icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats on getting stuff "done" and moving forward. You reserved flwoodworker.net yet? :)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jeremy,

Congrats on starting the new job. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I am wishing the best for you and your family and I hope that you all are settling in and getting comfortable there. Of course, we miss you here, but we hope that things go as well as they can for you where you are. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

b4man

New User
Barbara
Yay! Good things really do happen to good people:icon_cheers

Keep the faith and we'll keep the light on for ya:icon_thum

Barbara

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jeremy,

Happy to hear that the luck has turned toward the positive. I wish you well there in FL and with the new job.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Jeremy its good to hear things seem to be falling in place. Glad you are keeping us updated. Hope the recent good is just the start of super things to come!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Keep in touch. We'll miss seeing ALL of you.
Oh! Don't forget to update your personal info. We gotta know where ya landed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS