Spring picninc '09 Salads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK here is where you can post the delicious and healthy, or not Salads that you can bring to the picnic. We are looking to feed between 200-250 folks not all at once. Please let us know what you can bring and how many it might feed.
Thanks,
Dave:)

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
We'll bring a large bowl of red skin potato salad for around 20 people and a few two liter Diet Sundrops (for us special people that can't survive a day without it)! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
We'll bring a large bowl of red skin potato salad for around 20 people and a few two liter Diet Sundrops (for us special people that can't survive a day without it)! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Red skin potato salad:eusa_hand, Please let me know which bowl it is in:eusa_danc:eusa_danc. That sounds awesome.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am reserving my offering until later to pick up the slack. But I have been known to to make an awesome Pasta salad.
Speaking of slack, there has got to be more folks out there that can bring some food:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
in another thread I volunteered the wife to make two large roasting trays of macaroni salad. should feed 50-60 people?:gar-Bi unless Reggie gets to it first!:rotflm:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
in another thread I volunteered the wife to make two large roasting trays of macaroni salad. should feed 50-60 people?:gar-Bi unless Reggie gets to it first!:rotflm:

Like Fred I added mine in the other thread.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Well please add it here so we can keep track of it and you can up your post count.

:rotflm:akchooly we should try to consolidate all these posts a little.:icon_thum I'm easily cornfused ya know.:gar-La;

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
It looks like I'm going to make it, and as there doesn't seem to be many fruit/veg type salads around my wife said she would do a salad she came across recently - it is like an Apple salad, not sure what it's called, tastes good though. We'll bring as much as we can - no idea how many it will feed, maybe 30-40?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll be bringing bean salad for about 15 and a vinegar/Splenda/Canola oil cole slaw for 15 as well.

bitbight

New User
Ray
We also added ours in another thread, German potato salad, should feed about 40 if my wife can hide it from me.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS