Spring Picnic May 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
Interesting. I have eaten hundreds of deviled eggs in my lifetime, but I cannot remember one time having it with horseradish in it!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I apologize, but I have to cancel my plans to attend the picnic. I got a call from my son, who is stationed in Camp Pendleton (California), he is being promoted on May 19th and he asked me if I could be in attendance. While I regret that I will not be part of the NCWW fellowship this year, I am very proud and honored that my son wants me present.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I hate to make assumptions...

do y'all want me to show up at this picnic or not?

If so, is there anything you need me to bring or do?

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member

Mike, you've got to be present . . . I've got to have someone to ride with me.:)

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

You need to be there to announce the winners of the Board Election. Only you will know the results. And what would a picnic be without Mike D there.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Mike, would you consider NOT showing up? I don't know how one could do this. I look forward to seeing you there and conversing.

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
I hope you show up Mike like planned. I am bring my dado blade set for you to look at the arbor. Would like to introduce you to my wife as well!
Frank

Last edited:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Going to have to miss this one, again. We will be returning from California on the 20th. Going out for my Son's graduation from UC Berkeley with an MSME.

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Put me down +1. I am working nightshift Saturday night so I will have to leave right after we eat, probably. And if I win the Hammer I'm sure Michael Mathews will let me know:gar-Bi. Are there any other items for the luncheon that are needed that we can bring? See you guys there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors