Spring Picnic 09 Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
You can't see pictures, as there aren't any in the gallery yet!

I only setup the album, didn't take any pics myself :)

Jim

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Had a previous committment. I knew you guys would take care of business! :gar-La;

Wish I could have been there! Maybe next year!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Whew! I thought my 87 seconds of effort setting up the gallery would be wasted :p

Thanks!
Jim

R

rickc

I have also uploaded the shots to which I provided a link in my earlier post. Maybe some others will do so as well. Somehow I thought there was a way to upload more than 6 at a time. That is a little tedious. Might be, but as I don't upload a lot of shots, it has probably escaped me.

Rick

M

McRabbet

I just uploaded a bunch of pictures I took -- including one of the soon-to-be-married couple!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Rick, you can upload a zip file of pictures. Its a little further down the upload page.

I will warn you that if the zip is too big, it might time out. Sometimes I have to play with slightly smaller files. Sadly, it seems to depend on the height of my grass and the flight patterns of green seagulls as to size/timeouts :p

Thanks for double posting your pics, in the future I'll try to remeber to setup galleries ahead of time.

Jim

I have also uploaded the shots to which I provided a link in my earlier post. Maybe some others will do so as well. Somehow I thought there was a way to upload more than 6 at a time. That is a little tedious. Might be, but as I don't upload a lot of shots, it has probably escaped me.

Rick

R

rickc

Rick, you can upload a zip file of pictures. Its a little further down the upload page.

I will warn you that if the zip is too big, it might time out. Sometimes I have to play with slightly smaller files. Sadly, it seems to depend on the height of my grass and the flight patterns of green seagulls as to size/timeouts :p

Thanks for double posting your pics, in the future I'll try to remeber to setup galleries ahead of time.

Jim

There was no big inconvenience other than I didn't pay attention to the caption option, and slapped the same caption on several pictures! Just needed to go in and edit before too many people came to the conclusion I didn't know what I was doing! :dontknow:

I was wondering Thanks for the suggestion. If I upload a zip file, what needs to be done to extract them?

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Photo Gallery software will unzip your file for you. You'll see the same page you see after you would upload a files individually.

The one where you fill in captions and such.

It borderlines on convienent :)

Jim

R

rickc

Photo Gallery software will unzip your file for you. You'll see the same page you see after you would upload a files individually.

The one where you fill in captions and such.

It borderlines on convienent :)

Jim

Thank you. And BTW - I forgot to tell you how glad I was you apparently only had the 24 hr version of the plague and could make it yesterday. Good catching up!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I just uploaded a bunch of pictures I took -- including one of the soon-to-be-married couple!

You definitely caught us off guard on that one Rob. Can you see me trying to fight off my ADD and keep paying attention? :rotflm:

Nah, thanks so much to everyone for sharing their pictures. Looks like I forgot to bring my camera AGAIN, keeping the streak of every NCWWer meeting or event I've ever been to alive. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS