Splitting Threads???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There is a thread running now that started off as a review of a wood dealer and has evolved into a how to pick, chose, buy wood. It is a great candidate to be split so the great information about shopping for wood isn't lost in a thread that it really doesn't pertain to. How do you split a thread??
Thanks, Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
It looks like you can select the messages you want to move and in the drop down menu (Moderation) at the bottom right of the screen select Move posts. It takes you to another screen where you can select where to move it.

M

McRabbet

Good job on splitting the thread -- best way to eliminate hijacking! Hopefully Cathy will see I corrected the broken link as I decided to upload the BF table to our download library.

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yea, I think I split it, but it was done with a very blunt axe. There has got to be a better way than what I did. I created a new thread and moved the appropriate posts to it, but I really had to monkey it around so it looked somewhat normal.

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I found it OK Dave, I had to read the first post a few times to figure out what and who was asking what but I figured it out. Good move on splitting it.:icon_thum I see there have been a number of great responses with some decent links to Anna's question.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS