Split: Northern Tools HVLP guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Gee Whiz, I got the Vaper set (Northern No. 19220) for 119.99 ($20 off their list of $139.99 in the store) and now you guys go find the same thing (with nicely color-coded bodies) for $30 less. Guess I should have shopped around a little more....:crybaby2:

Rob

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Now that you've bought some of these spray guns, have you seen anything on the packaging or elsewhere regarding air requirements? I followed the links and read the specs, but apparently they don't consider air needs a spec. Any help?

Roy, there was some reviews on Amazon under the Porter Cable HVLP guns. The reviews were from folks that had purchased HVLP guns and many of the reviews spoke to the concerns of air consumption with the guns, apparently there's some "gloom & doom" info out there about the air consumption. I recall most of the reviews were positive and reported very few problems with air consumption. My HVLP guns don't seem to consume that much air but that may not be a fair observation for others since I have a big compressor.

Grgramps

New User
Roy Hatch
Randy, I have the Makita MAC2400 which has been great for me but the output of 4.2CFM @ 90PSI doesn't meet the requirements of most of the conversion guns on the market. If I ever finally decide to get into spraying, I might be just as well off buying the HVLP unit.
Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS