Sorry folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Folks I have been totally slammed at work the last several weeks so my site time and shop time have both been close to zero. Add to that I have been helping a friend install new floor in a fix'r upper house and I am running on empty. I hope things quiet down soon at work. My company did some major down sizing. The work did not go away....just the people to do it.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Bummer. Hope things smooth out soon.

As they say, life is like a box of chocolates. It comes wrapped in plastic and is full of little wax paper cups. Just like life.

Of course, I am paraphrasing.....

Jim

M

McRabbet

Keep your chin up and take a break from the stressful things in life. We'll keep the light burning and you'll be past this stage soon, I'm sure.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Folks I have been totally slammed at work the last several weeks so my site time and shop time have both been close to zero. Add to that I have been helping a friend install new floor in a fix'r upper house and I am running on empty. I hope things quiet down soon at work. My company did some major down sizing. The work did not go away....just the people to do it.
Add to that helping someone pack up his shop in order to move this weekend... :icon_thum :icon_thum

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hang in there Scott. I know the feeling. We just got bought... surprise! I'm hanging on to my job by a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS