Sorry and Great News

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
First I want to say how sorry I am for not being around much the past month. I have some situations at work, yes more then one, that is consuming all my time almost 24x7. With luck that will all end next week.

Now for the great news Greg Paolini has agreed to work at and do demo as the NCWW booth at the Klingspor Show. There are still deals to work out but this is a win/win/win (Greg/Klingspor/NCWW).

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Scott -
Hope things are calming for you and you can come 'home' soon!
Except for the bug its been fairly calm. Jim (et al?) pulled us through that one.

M

McRabbet

Scott,

It is good news about Greg agreeing to come to the Klingspor event and be there for a full day -- I was at his shop yesterday and so I knew that he had freed up his time to be able to come for a full day. He will be a great draw for us at the show.

But our not having our non-profit status is a detriment for the Raffle. Like other small vendors, he cannot afford to give us donation of a woodworking class without the ability to take a tax deduction -- he is building his business and his time is very valuable. I hope Doug can re-kindle the effort to get us that approval soon!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
The process has not lagged for lack of trying on my part I have contacted the accountants and the matter is with our attorneys. I have a call in to them to find out where the application stands.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
So everyone is aware Greg is being compensated somewhat. NCWW will buy his lunch (big deal I know lol) we will also provide him with a free tombstone ad (same as any other supplier who donates). I will also be hooking him up with Coleman so they can chat about possible future join activities.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That's great news about Greg! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm right there with you Scott and I'd also like to apologize for not being on here as much. By the end of next month, I should be on here more often, at least until February. :swoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS