Some big iron for sale by the state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well, my father's 70th Birthday is coming up and he has always wanted a milling machine so wish me luck and I hope none of you bid against me on it.:eusa_pray

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
If you get milling machine, you need to come over and see three phase converter I built for my neighbor.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Perhaps in a week, if he didn't call state surplus the morning of the 16th. About the same time I will find out if I got the soundproof booth for $10 8-O

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
If you win bid, you will get a letter from state saying payment must be received within 15 business days. They will give you an address to mail payment to, but you can go by state surplus place on Hwy 54, just west of Nowell Rd and make payment. They only accept bank money orders/ cashiers checks or postal money orders. NO CASH, despite what is written on paper money. After payment, they will give you a letter of release to take to site to pick up items. Items must also be picked up with in 15 business days of date of winning bid, not payment date. So that means 15 days to pay for and pick up items.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well, I called and checked on the milling machine. It ended up going for $1800. Oh well, such is life. Now I have to figure out something else to get my father for his 70th birthday.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lost the coin toss! I bid on a freon recycling machine at state surplus yesterday. Two of us bid the exact same amount. When this happens, they toss a coin, with heads belonging to first half of alphabet, and tails to the last half. It was heads. Though I lost, I feel this is a fair way to settle who gets item. Wish the worlds problems could be solved as easy.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I looked at some of the other stuff on that auction and the Delta drill press they sold off went for more than a new one of the same model would cost.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
love bidding frenzy. used to be a lot of things on Ebay that wwould go for more than retail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS