SOLD-Hammer A3-31 For sale

joec

joe
User
I got this machine this April and have decided to go back to two machines. As I am a hobbiest and do not woodwork in the summer, this cannot have over 15 minutes of run time on it, as I have used my benchtop planer mostly and used this machine as a jointer. I paid Felder $6173.44 and bought a mobile base from another supplier. This price includes two extension tables, 3 extension table brackets (one for planer outfeed), Aluminum handwheel, digital display, freight and tax. I think $5250 picked up in Wilmington is a fair price.

Attachments

• A3-31 jointer.jpg
    A3-31 jointer.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 207
  • A3-31 planer.jpg
    A3-31 planer.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 181

joemartinez316

New User
Joe
Hi Joe. I appreciate the offer but I just received our A3-41 a month ago. We pretty much got the same accessories and mobile base although my machine is the A3-41, not the A3-31. I hope you find a buyer soon. Took us forever to get our machine from Felder due to logistical delays. Thanks!

joec

joe
User
Hi Joe. I appreciate the offer but I just received our A3-41 a month ago. We pretty much got the same accessories and mobile base although my machine is the A3-41, not the A3-31. I hope you find a buyer soon. Took us forever to get our machine from Felder due to logistical delays. Thanks!
Thanks. If it does not sell, I have always coveted a 12" (but rarely need it), so I could end up with a new planer and keep the Felder as my jointer.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS