SOLD - Delta Unisaw and Excalibur Sliding Table

Endless Pursuit

New User
Jeff
Now I have a guy that just wants the sliding table. Saw only is $800. be advised that 10” of the left side of rails of the Biesemeyer fence are cut off to accommodate the sliding table. I have the original left table wing but it’s got some surface rust. You can still rip 48” + to the right of the blade.

10" Unisaw with Excalibur Sliding Table. Well cared for and never abused. 3 HP currently wired for 220V Single Phase. Located in Morehead City (Newport). Will disassemble (20 -30 minutes) at time of pickup so buyer can see how to reattach sliding table and fence system to retain existing accuracy. Selling due to desire/need for a Sawstop because of recent near miss with fingers. I'm getting older and balance and eyesight aren't doing me any favors...... Excellent tool for someone! Does not include the white outfeed cabinet shown in photo But does include several new, uncut zero clearance inserts.
Price Reduced again - $1600 OBO Or $800 for just the saw. I need this Gone. Call with any questions 336-nine six three-6070.
Table Saw.jpg

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS