Small Gloat & Good Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Picked up the Brad Point Drill Bit Set from WC today for $29.99 ... which seems like a great deal. A decent case, and the bits look good too :eek:

148082.jpg

http://woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=20268

Anyone have this set? Good deal, or was I a sucker?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
OK Suckage officially awarded
Nice score and the price was good. The nearest WC store is about 45 miles from me.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well let's see...170 bit s for $30, that's less than .18 per bit. The fact that there is only 16 sizes available is a draw back, but you have at least 10 of that size to break before you run out. I would give it a good deal and a hearty YOU SUCK...most respectfully
Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Picked up the Brad Point Drill Bit Set from WC today for $29.99 ... which seems like a great deal. A decent case, and the bits look good too :eek:
I'm trying to punch holes in your logic, but THAT IS A GREAT DEAL.
Jeremy, you seem to have a knack for finding bargains - you suck!!!
:tool:

Of course, the real gloat comes two months from now when you tell us how you like the set.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Price wise it is a great deal, but how cleanly do they cut? Even if they cut horribly you still got a good deal...... I would like to go to Woodcraft tomorrow, but oh well.....

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Got a flyer in the mail this week for WC having 15% off 'everything in the bag' this weekend & another one showing 10% off Jet & PM stuff 4/12. Gonna try & make it up. I'm putting up some more insulation, studs, & drywall in the shop this weekend. Gotta have a break sometime! BTW Jeremy, you do indeed suck. Are they HSS? Those are great in sheet metal and light gauge steel as well if they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS