Slipping IN to Say HI !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty49

New User
Reid Smith
Just got around to finding where I am and where I'm suppose to be as a newcomer. Been transplanted here through Steve Cole and sure am Glad ( Thanks Steve) . I've visited the site many times in the past but was always reluctant in signing up since I'm not a NC resident but this opportunity is really nice and I'm glad it came up.
I've been a woodworker since very young and enjoy every minute I can be in the shop. I build a little of everything from small gifts to period furniture, even turn a few pieces of wood now and then.
I hope I can offer something to the group at some time as I'm sure I can learn from many of you, we can never have to much schooling and I'm eager to learn .
I haven't been through the members list as yet but I'm sure I'll run across a few I'll recongnize.
Thanks again to Steve and to all of you for the invite!
Have a Good One,
:icon_thum
Smitty

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome Smitty:

Can't beleive I am the first to welcome you. Probably because lots of us were under the impression that the site would be down all weekend. Glad to have you.

Doug

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Smitty! We're glad to have you join us and hope you'll post some pics of your work!

Rob

smitty49

New User
Reid Smith
Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm suppose to have a picture album here somewhere but in my last E-Mail from Steve, he was having some problems downloading some of ours from the other site but I'll get another one started.
DaveO, I've lived here in Al since 64 but was born in Minn. My mother and Dad were Norwegian and Danish and Mom always said after we moved here to Al. that we were just 'Misplaced Yankee's' ;-) but I do love the weather here a lot better than the fluffy white stuff ( nice for winter sports but a bugger to drive in).

Smitty

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Smitty! I enjoyed checking out your gallery . . . nice stuff :icon_thum
Especially like the hand tool storage :cool:
IM000696_Medium_.JPG

Sweet,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor