Slatwall or storwall Locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWGOOCH

New User
KENNETH
I have seen this products online and on home improvement shows. I have also seen it in some of the shop pictures some of you guys have posted.

So is this stuff available locally?

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
I haven't been to this store but I've been told that A&B Fixtures on Capital Blvd, just inside the 440 Beltline (between Yonkers Road and 440) has slatwall and fixtures for it. Their address/number are:

A&B Store Fixtures
2300 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919) 834-2445
If you do call them, please let us know what you find out.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
I haven't been to this store but I've been told that A&B Fixtures on Capital Blvd, just inside the 440 Beltline (between Yonkers Road and 440) has slatwall and fixtures for it.

A&B does carry the slatwall in multiple colors. I didn't buy any cause a friend gave me some. I did by a variety of hooks, shelf brackets ,etc. The accessories also come in different colors.
Have fun!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Check your local Lowes store. The Cary store (Walnut Street) carries it, back near the roofing. Don't ask why it is near the roofing, but it is. A&B has a better selection of colors though. Prices were the same when I quoted a job a couple years age, which thankfully I didn't get. The store that I was quoting for, went bankrupt!

gator

George
Corporate Member
I don't remember the name or address, but somewhere down in the older part of Durham there is a used retail fixture dealer. He has a whole warehouse of used retail fixtures from counters to display stands to slatwall. The place I work parttime bought some fixtures from him 4-5 years ago and I had to go down and pick them up.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS