Sit back and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am very pleased to bring you a video of the latest NCWW Outreach class for the Wounded Warrior Project. The class was held at Bill Clemmons great shop in Liberty.

We were honored to have Roy Underhill as our guest instructor, very informative and also entertaining. Everybody that has worked with and supported the Outreach program needs to be applauded as it was their efforts that have made this young program a success - so successful that when we spoke to Roy about doing this his answer was an immediate yes and you can see the results.

Now back to the video, I spoke to Kevin (jazzflute) about shooting a few photos of the Roy class and let him go. This is what we got back - WOW

http://youtu.be/CmX9OgTEjkw

Enjoy, thanks and congrats to the team

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
WOW - fantastic!
Kevin managed to got a few good shots there! Well done - the story is told pretty well with just the pictures.

Henry

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
That is a really cool video. And I must say that I really liked the choice of music:thumbs_up

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just outstanding....Thanks Kevin for putting the show together.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
SUPER AWESOME. I posted on your youtube submission as well. Thanks Bill and Jazz. Give my thanks to Roy as well. I really really appreciate what you've done with wounded warriors. These guys are my brothers and sisters and I cannot thank you guys enough!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

jjy73

New User
Jeremiah
That was awesome and looks like all involved had great time! What a great outreach to our heroes! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS