Show Your Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

It's occurred to me that many regulars and newcomers alike don't know about one of the key Photo Galleries on the site -- it's called "Faces of NC Woodworker.net" and it's a place where members can post their favorite photo of themselves so others get a better idea of Who We Are! It's important that as many of us as possible that plan to get together for special events like The Woodworking Show in Charlotte February 17-19 to be able to recognize fellow members -- so be sure go to Faces of NC Woodworker.net and post your favorite picture to share that super smile with all of us! And while you're at it, be sure to add your name to the NC Woodworker Map to show us where you live, too!!

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks for reminding everyone Rob. I would hate to see Steve have to shame everyone again into posting their photo by mentioning that "other un-named" WW'ing site. Besides, everyone knows this is already the best WW'ing site around.:icon_thum

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
If you go there just shield your eyes my picture is kinda scary. :lol: :lol:

Dave(the ugly one):)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey I thought that I would open this thread back up. It's been awhile since it was originally posted, and there has been several more get togethers of NCww'er members since then. But it is still nice to see the faces of members who couldn't make it out to those events, or did and may have not got the change to introduce themselves to everyone.
So everyone put up a pic of yourself in this gallery
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=93
It would be great to meet you :icon_thum :icon_thum

Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, finally I get the chance to "meet" you. Thanks for adding your pic, the gallery is a lot prettier now :-D

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
We'll have to go to Atlanta this year, Rob. BTW, I tried to click on your link to the map and came up with a weird site.

Jerry (Purple Thumb)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well, it's a New Year and Otto closed this thread again :slap: I'm re-opening it for all the new members who may not realize that we have this gallery.
The other day I ended up meeting a member in Woodcraft, I had no idea who he was and if the subject of conversation hadn't turned to woodworking forums and we exchanged user names, I would have never known that I had the privilege to meet RedfishSC(possibly NC now). Which, BTW was a great pleasure and honor.
The beauty of this site is that you can actually run into members out and about, and this gallery helps folks to know when they have :lol:
So let see who y'all are, you can't be any uglier than me, so don't be shy :-D :-D :-D

b4man

New User
Barbara
Dave, you have got to stop misleading people about how you look!
No ugly man could produce an Ava who BTW, looks just like you!:icon_thum

jerrye

New User
Jerry
OK, loaded pics into gallery. Not much better than avatar; guess I'm just not photogenic! Must be I have a face for radio...LOML, on the other hand is beautiful as you can see. What a blessing...when you're out and about, look for her just so's ya don't get scared off!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the reminder DaveO! I just had to check all the "faces" again. And the resulting additions are great. :icon_thum

Dang! Woodworkers are better looking than other folk :lol:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS