Should post be deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This thread started by Glennbear is a great thread, but the first reply is touching on policy violation based on national origin. I am seeking opinions.

M

McRabbet

Place that post in moderation for discussion -- send CPW a PM to let him know why and cite the specific wording from the policy. It is obvious that the recalled item is from China since the CPSC stated so in the recall notice, but his post denigrates all Chinese products, which is not true and is the cruz of the violation. Bottom line, it is a poorly made, unsafe product, regardless of the country of origin.

TracyP

Tracy
:thumbs_up That was my thoughts but I just wanted another opinion.

TracyP

Tracy
Well Sapwood, thanks for correcting my mistake:notworthy::notworthy:. You gotta post a link to the thread:rotflm::rotflm:.

TracyP

Tracy
Post placed in moderation and PM sent. But what about Fergy's post? POS ain't "point of sale" in the current context.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great to know the "Big Dogs" are here, at least looking at the avatars it seems that way :gar-Bi

And Rob I like your assessment :icon_thum
CPW post is the problem.

Roger

cskipper

Cathy
Ii agree with both CPW's post being moderated. Did Fergy's also- or at least a pm sent? He defintely isn't mean point of sale.

TracyP

Tracy
"POS" is gone, pm sent. Policy referenced. However there is no mention of profanity in our current policy:nah::nah:. Or no reference to profane innuendos. The closest thing I could find was "harsh comments".

woodArtz

New User
Bob
"POS" is gone, pm sent. Policy referenced. However there is no mention of profanity in our current policy:nah::nah:. Or no reference to profane innuendos. The closest thing I could find was "harsh comments".

Yikes! I could have sworn... maybe we accidentally edited that out in the last revision. When was that, August? Either way, we need to remedy, post-haste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS