Short Notice, Salisbury Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
McRabbet, Steve Sanders, Possibly a couple more members, and myself are going to have lunch at the Farmhouse Restaurant at the corner of Jake Alexander Blvd. and Old Concord Road in Salisbury around 12:30 on Friday October 3rd. We would love to have some more folks join us. I will only have one hour as I am working that day. If you are unfamiliar with the Farmhouse, it is a rustic, log cabin style restaurant that serves a nice variety of country style foods and sandwiches.

M

McRabbet

Yahoo! And it is now going to be a certified NC Pony Express Station, too! This will be my tenth Pony Express run! I still have room for my Grizzly 6" jointer if anyone in the Salisbury - Greensboro - Durham - Cary - Apex - or points east area wants to buy it! Check out my Ad in the Classifieds.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tracy do not hold me to it but I might be able to make it - I am working in Mooresville and we usually get off around lunch - I might drive that day and stop by

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy do not hold me to it but I might be able to make it - I am working in Mooresville and we usually get off around lunch - I might drive that day and stop by
That would be wonderful if you could make it. The menu at the Farmhouse is relatively inexpensive and I have never had a bad meal there.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That would be wonderful if you could make it. The menu at the Farmhouse is relatively inexpensive and I have never had a bad meal there.

I have eaten there - but it has been awhile - it was very good then - I will try my best to make it

Phillip

TracyP

Tracy
Yahoo! And it is now going to be a certified NC Pony Express Station, too! This will be my tenth Pony Express run! I still have room for my Grizzly 6" jointer if anyone in the Salisbury - Greensboro - Durham - Cary - Apex - or points east area wants to buy it! Check out my Ad in the Classifieds.

I would be happy to hold the jointer for someone to pick up if the need arises. So don't let Friday scare you off. If you want it, buy it, and pick up at my house or work.:thumbs_up:icon_thum

TracyP

Tracy
Lunch was good today. I got to have a nice long chat with McRabbet, spent a couple of minutes talking to Steve Sanders, got to eat lunch with my wife and mother-in-law, and got to see the chest that McRabbet built. That thing is beautiful. McRabbet had his camera but the photo opportunity never arose so there will be no pics to prove it. Robert, (sawduster) your dust collector is on the way to you. It is always a great day when you get to eat lunch with your friends. Phillip, I am sorry you had to work later than anticipated. Maybe next time.:thumbs_up

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

We had a great lunch chat -- I was happy to see Steve Sanders again even though he couldn't stay for lunch -- we had a nice meal with Tracy and his wife and MIL. And thanks Tracy for going above and beyond by picking up the tab! You are the man! I succeeded in making it to Doug Robinson's office on schedule and made the dust collector transfer for Sawduster easily -- except I discovered that I left the short length of 4" flex in the back of my truck. I will post a new thread in the NC WW Pony Express forum to see if someone can get it to Robert this week from Steve Coles (most likely place for me to drop it off). I'll send a PM to Robert as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS