• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Re: Thought from a newbie

Tekkadan said:
Have you thought about getting patches made. That way we can sew, stick or glue them on whatever we want. Shop aprons, jackets, undies, whatever.

pete

Don't make me post a picture of my leopard print thong with NCWW patch... :slap:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: Thought from a newbie

Tekkadan said:
Have you thought about getting patches made. That way we can sew, stick or glue them on whatever we want. Shop aprons, jackets, undies, whatever.

pete
Yes, I thought of that and it is a good idea.

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
I would definitely be in for a shirt or 2....and I wouldn't care if you made a profit...this is still America right? :icon_thum

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
SteveColes said:
That might just be the answer:eusa_danc If the quality is decent, their prices certainly seem good. I doubt I can provide those items at those prices.

And my ethical delima goes away.

What is the quality, do you know?

Thanks

Steve,

This is the answer I got from the car club member (actually the President of our local club).

No set up fees, no minimums. Have purchased from them before, good quality shirts. Images are a heat transfer but are die cut so it kind of looks like screen print.
Tony

I hope this helps.

Dolan

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I like the apron idea.... especially not yet having one, instead of getting one from the BORG.... NCWoodworker would be cool!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
My wife has ordered several items from Cafepress, and I have been impressed with the quality. Nice stuff, good prices.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Splinter said:
Steve,

This is the answer I got from the car club member (actually the President of our local club).

No set up fees, no minimums. Have purchased from them before, good quality shirts. Images are a heat transfer but are die cut so it kind of looks like screen print.
Tony

I hope this helps.

Dolan

Yes it does.

For those that want polo shirts, that mean no embroidery unless I do them seperately. I don't know how important that would be to the people who those

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Which one was that? Must have happened before my time. Think this is 301 for me! Only 1699 before I catch DaveO!

cskipper

Cathy
I meant thread length - it was the what did you get for Christmas one. I can't imagine anyone catching up with DaveO for number of posts!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
that's right, the Christmas gloat thread. How could I forget that one?

No, I don't ever imagine anyone catching up with DaveO. How does he manage to work, or get anything done in the shop??? I had erroneously thought him to be retired, but I think he is younger than I!

DavidF

New User
David
SteveColes said:
Yes it does.

For those that want polo shirts, that mean no embroidery unless I do them seperately. I don't know how important that would be to the people who those

I would be a Polo shirt candidate - Base ball caps just don't seem to fit the British head! - Do American babies have them fitted at birth??

Talking of which I have theory on the baseball cap evolution:

As a youngster they point forward, as an adolescent they work their way round to the back continuing on to the side. By adulthood they have once again worked around to the front. Once retired they develop a hole in the top and sometimes the visor turns transparent green!:lol::lol:

wapitiscat

New User
Todd Earnhardt
I think this endeavor is well within the spirit of the site. In fact, I don't think anyone would object to the sales of NC Woodworker branded merchandise serving to generate revenue for site administration, etc. On another note, how about a shop apron with an embroidered or silk screened logo? I like the looks of those Canvas Goods aprons that Christopher Schwartz and the boys at Popular Woodworking wear but can't them for sale.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS