Selling Shop ((Updated List of Equipment))

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hello friends,
I just wanted to give you all the heads up that I will be selling pretty much all of my shop equipment. It wont be until after the new year, I just wanted to let those people that have some saved shop money know early. I have a lot of nice machinery. I will make a list later on of what is going to be sold for those interested. Me doing this is not a bad thing, I'm not giving up my passion for WW either, just a different course for a while is all, and taking care of some other things. Have a blessed Christmas my friends.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Re: Selling Shop

Micheal, I hope everything goes well for you! Hate to see someone sell everything off, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Let us know what your plans are if you can, and remember you have a lot of friends here!

mkepke

Mark
Senior User

I too hate to see someone getting rid of their shop.

Good luck with whatever's next !

Merry Christmas,
-Mark

cskipper

Cathy

I hope all is well. If there are some pieces you want and can keep, I'm sure some of will store them (and I mean that seriously). I believe that you know the roads to follow, and that doors rarely permanently close. God bless you and your family.

sapwood

New User
Roger

Michael,
Change is a part of life and I hope yours turns out positive. You have become an important part of our virtual community . . . generous and ever-helpful.

Good luck :icon_thum
Roger

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member

Michael,

I wish you the best of luck that another layperson can wish. It is truly the twists and turns in our lives that keep us humble. Let me know if I can help.

John

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member

Michael:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Good luck and God's speed on the future endeavors.

Go

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

God, has watched over you to this point in your life. He is not about to drop you now. Good luck on your new course and I hope it leads you back here sometime down the road.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael

I am half-way done with warrant officer school. I am selling my tools for a lot of reasons. I will have a list of tools tomorrow, I still have a couple projects to complete after I get back from Warrant Officer school. After I post the tools if you want anything just get in contact with me and we will work it out. Have a blessed day.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael

I want to get the list out to see if anyone is interested in my equipment. The price will be fair friends, for both parties if you think you have a offer that is fair pm me and we will lock the equipment in for you.

Rigid 3650 Table saw with Freud Dado Blade
16" Jointer (old iron, great machine)
18" Rikon bandsaw (Less than 6 months old)
Hitachi planer (flip top work bench is part of the deal, see my gallery for pic of it)
38" Woodmaster drum sander
Incra Jig Ultra with Intelli fence and Master Lift router plate
Shaper (with lots of assorted bits over 900.00 value on machine and shaper cutters.
60" edge sander (Homier model, runs great and tracks well.
HF Lathe with HSS chisels.
Grizzly 2HP dust collector

Let me know if anyone is interested in anything. I am not going to be able to let go of any of this until late February, I am completing Warrant Officer school and then have to come home and complete a couple projects. Have a blessed day friends.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie

Michael: I may be interested in the Dust Collector and the band saw. Keep me posted. Thanx.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Michael- That 16" jointer would make a nice companion to my new (old) 20 planer, but I KNOW my hoist couldn't handle it, and plus I don't really have the space.

Anyway, congrats on WO school!!!!- I assume since you in/near Fayetteville, it is Army. I'm retired Navy (Commander, USN) but my sister (LtCol, USA) and her husband (Sgt Maj, USA) both recently retired.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Michael- That 16" jointer would make a nice companion to my new (old) 20 planer, but I KNOW my hoist couldn't handle it, and plus I don't really have the space.

I'm retired Navy (Commander, USN) .

Alan - Given your background I think it would be fitting for you to acquire the aircraft carrier! Reading your reply, I get the feeling you're trying to talk yourself out of it. Admit it - you've got a touch of the good ol' WG disease going on, huh? :lol: :lol:

Chuck

M

McRabbet

Besides, he could also build a ramp like they did when building the pyramids...

jaustin

john
Corporate Member

Rigid 3650 Table saw with Freud Dado Blade
60" edge sander (Homier model, runs great and tracks well.

if you would let me know what you are asking for each of these

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member

Michael,

I am interested in the jointer, sander, router stuff and shaper. Good luck to you and I will come take a look when you are ready.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS