Selling at the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I just talked to Coleman at Klingspor and found out I've been mis-interpreting the rules about selling.

Our members can sell things as long as they are not competing against Klingspor. For instance, someone wanted to sell pen blanks. Klingspor sells wood and pen blanks, so they can't be sold by us. But if you have finished pens for sale, then you can them. Another way to think of it is, think in terms of "finished goods". You can sell a finished wood product, but you can't sell any of the parts or tools.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Who would have time to sell. :eusa_thin You go to this show to buy, buy, buy.:wink_smil

Danny

cskipper

Cathy
Items I have on display will be for sale. I taking a leap of faith that the displays are somewhere near the demonstrations/desk area - true?

M

McRabbet

Cathy,

Not to worry -- I'm sure we will keep a watchful eye on all of your work. I plan to be there all day on both days and will be happy to collect sales for you if that is what you need. When are you bringing them to the show? Are you planning to leave them when you are not there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS