Scratch and Dent Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Went surfing the other nite and found this site {www.redmondmachinery.com }. Just wondering if anyone here has ever delt with them? They have the Jet mini for $170 :eek::eek:. Just wanted to know if it would be wroth the trouble:dontknow:. If it is I'm going to try and order it.

Rocker

New User
John
Robert,
I have bought from them and I was very satisfied. They have been around for quite a while and are good people.
John (Rocker)

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
I looked into buying from them but at the time Powermatic was offering a good rebate and free shipping so it kind of offset the scratch and dent discount.

Paula

Allan Campbell

New User
Allan
I have bought several things from their sales ( Bisemeyer overarm blade guard, General International Spindle sander) and have found them to be very pleasant, helpful and fast. The spindle sander was in Raleigh at the freight depot the next day. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Redmond is one of the best dealers in the country. you can buy with confidence. I know the owner personally.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
WOW! They must be good 6 out of 6 with positive reviews:eusa_danc. Need to send them a link to this thread.Thanks everyone for the response. And Cathy I know what you mean about VS. I would really like to have that. But have to scratch to get the $170. Guess I need to go ahead and sale some of the burl.:icon_scra:dontknow:

nelsone

New User
Ed
The VS on that lathe is not that big of a deal. That is the same lathe I have and it only takes a few seconds to change the speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS