Grab some beer
Grab some glue
Grab some money!

N&O 4/29, 2006 3E

whattabookshelf.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That looks like one of my cabinets gone wrong. I am amazed the amount of money people will pay for something if they are told it's art or done by somebody famous, even if it is a POS :lol:

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
If that thing is 76" tall and 75" wide then those must be some pretty thick slabs they are using for the shelves and uprights.

D L

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Hey, I build stuff like that (and WORSE) all the the time:lol: . Nobody ever offered me $9200. I can't get a plug nickel for my stuff....:eusa_booh

R

rickc

I agree- it looks a lot like some of my efforts at standard bookshelves! If they want something like that, I would do it for a tenth and be ecstatic!

J

jeff...

DaveO said:
That looks like one of my cabinets gone wrong. I am amazed the amount of money people will pay for something if they are told it's art or done by somebody famous, even if it is a POS :lol:

Dave:)

POS? that mean piece of ***t?

Last edited by a moderator:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
one of the abbreviations that fortunately is not optimized by the 'search engine optimization'. :lol:

cskipper

Cathy
Wait a minute - I thought "Save your cutoff's" was my line (though I'd never make such a monstrosity as that - or sell anything for that kine of money)! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS