Santa Arrived Early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
A beautiful thing happens to when you tell the LOYL how much you want certain tools ... it sinks in!

While she was on a trip to Waxhaw to get something done for me, the person she was visiting offered up a Performax drum sander at a great price ... so she got it! What a great woman!

You could say ... I'm excited! :-D

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
YOU SUCK!!!! I'll be there in about ten minutes to clean up some of the quilted maple and curly walnut :-D

Badabing

New User
Joe
Oh you lucky dog! You definitely SUCK :rolf:

Congrats Jeremy, very nice acquisition :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Major, MAJOR, MAJOR SUCKAGE!!! :tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_tongue_t::tinysmile_tongue_t:
Even got sandpaper to go with the thing!!!

Congrats on a _terrific_ addition to the shop.

dozer

Mike
Nice score. Tell your with she need to make sure to buy things in pairs and just let me know when to come pick up my stuff :lol:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
This calls for a small YOU SUCK for the sander buy a big CONGRATS for having such a wonderful LOYL. I dare so if my LOML was offered a deal on a drum sander she would turn it down after all she knows I do not make drums. LOL

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Great tool, and you definitely SUCK! BUT, whatever you do,
KEEP THAT WOMAN!!
She's a rare find!

Oh, yeah, your address please??:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I will probably find myself in negotiations for something very similar to that in a few months, after Christmas and Anniversary, but dangerously close to LOML's birthday.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Jeremy,
I was wonder'n if this could be John's and then I saw your other post.
Great score and great woman ya got there.
Rob

MikeL

New User
Michael
[BANANA]YOU SUCK![/BANANA]

Jeremy, that is an awesome addition to the shop. Congrats and enjoy.

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
Congrats on the new tool and YOU SUCK!

I do have to say the my wife would have called to ask if I wanted it if she didn't know what it did. That is unless she decided she wanted to use it. When you have one that requests a 10" band saw for her birthday and a rifle for Christmas, life is good.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Man, you suck on a couple different levels! You get a great new tool (which I know you have no room for so I'll be glad to store it for you:-D) AND you have a wife who gets the great new tools for you.

YOU SUCK!!!

J

jeff...

No wonder I don;t get cool stuff like that - you don't believe you don't receive

YOU SUCK

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Could my wife come hang out with your wife?

I want one of those to. Man you really have a good wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS