Salesperson for Online Auction Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
As some of you know I work for, EX-FACTORY Woodworking Machinery - New,Used, we buy & sell used industrial woodworking equipment. We also have an Auction division, AuctionHome. We need some addtional people to staff this division. We need someone to handle inquiries on the site for buying as well as listing equipment to sell. On the selling side there is occasional travel involved to inspect equipment at manufacturing facilities. I was the auction manager for a few years and typically traveled at least every other month for a few days but rarely more than once a month. If you're interested please PM or email me at phil@exfactory.com.

The ideal person would:
  • Have industry experience in a wood manufacturing facility.
  • Be proficient in the use of MS Office especially Word & Excel.
  • Be proficient in taking digital photographs and uploading them to a network.
  • Have basic knowledge of high-tech industrial machinery for solid wood machining & panel processing.
  • A strong desire to learn about equipment.
  • Possess an uncanny ability to deal with Auction Customers, who tend to be very price concious to put it politely.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I wasn't holding out on Mike, just didn't think he'd be interested.

The political answer is pay is commersurate with experience, blah blah.

It is a commissioned based position and if you aren't making $ 60k to 80 k you're not doing a good job and won't last long.

Generally there is a brief guarantee period to allow time to come up to speed with the company and our programs.

phil

MikeH

New User
Mike
I wasn't holding out on Mike, just didn't think he'd be interested.

The political answer is pay is commersurate with experience, blah blah.

It is a commissioned based position and if you aren't making $ 60k to 80 k you're not doing a good job and won't last long.

Generally there is a brief guarantee period to allow time to come up to speed with the company and our programs.

phil

I know you weren't Phil. I was just joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS