Safety Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
On the topic of dust I have a box fan in the ceiling with a filter attached. It does work and it is cheap but. Someone once suggested installing an exhaust fan ( ones you see in outside kitchen walls ). Only problem I would see is lose of heat or air conditioning but it would probably be a good means of getting rid of the dust. What does everyone think of that. Someone mentioned a filter system they made, I would like to see an example of how that works. Does anyone know of a thread for that?
My biggest dust problem at the moment is dust from tablesaw when cutting plywood. I had the back closed in at one time, guess it is time to close it in again. I am really eating dust at this time. Lorraine

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I made mine. I will take pictures of it when LOML gets home tomorrow as she has the camera. I got it from an article in Woodsmith IIRC.

As for the box fan, it probably does do pretty well, but if you are using the plane jane less than a buck air filters on it isn't going to do as good as using the pleated filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS