router bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
<table id="container" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td id="bodytitle" width="100%">Database error</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The North Carolina Woodworker database has encountered a problem.</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><hr></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2"> Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.ncwoodworker.net home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The www.ncwoodworker.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">
We apologise for any inconvenience.</td></tr></tbody></table>

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Chad or Bas, I get the same error message when I try to bid. I don't see the problem in admincp vbulletin classifieds. But maybe I am overlooking something:help::help:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Maybe your bid was too low. Site thought the amount was an error. Just kidding. Someone is going to have one of the only two new routers I have ever owned. Other was bought on a clearance when Shop Smith closed their Raleigh store.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
'duster: You don't need no STINKIN' router!! You DO need ALL yo fingers!! Stick with the scroll saw!!

:gar-La;

sawduster

New User
Robert
'duster: You don't need no STINKIN' router!! You DO need ALL yo fingers!! Stick with the scroll saw!!

:gar-La;

Can't expand my horizons without the proper equipment bro :mrgreen:

still getting the error message this morning :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS