Rockler Material Mate

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
I have a Rockler Material Mate Panel Cart and Shop Stand I no longer have a use for. The catalog price is 250-300; I am asking $100.00. Call or text.
Two 5 Two 5 Six 5 Two 7 Five 7.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
1697768969506.png

Made me look!
So, I thought I'd share what it might look like.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
In my experience, find an image online; put your mouse pointer on it;
1697830612443.png
Right click and select "Copy Image" then ... put your mouse pointer in the message area; Right Click again and select Paste.

The two-key sequence shortcuts: Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V accomplish the same tasks e.g. Copy and Paste for those old folks who recall the good old Days of DOS ("when America was Great" and Union membership was soaring).

There is a 'temporary memory area' in DOS and Windows that a user may avail himself of with this approach to copy something from point A and insert (or 'paste') it at point B. It has a name (or several) I cannot recall at the moment.

With the mouse you can select text by moving your mouse pointer to the first character of interest; press the mouse button and move teh pointer to the last bit of text you want to copy e.g.

am asking $100.00. Call or text.
Two 5 Two 5 Six 5 Two 7 Five 7.

Then you can right-click and copy; and right click and paste as above (or with Ctrl-C and Ctrl-v, respectively.)

As with turning, practice, practice, practice

And, should you ever find you did something that really screwed things up STOP- PAUSE - Take a breath and press the Oooops Keys: Ctrl-Z

Hold down the Control CTRL key and, while holding it down, press the letter z key.

Try it, you'll love it!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS