Rockler isle in Charlotte

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Just left Northern Tool In Charlotte. They informed me the the test isle for rockler is being taken down. This was there test site according to manager and wasn't preforming well. Just FYI.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I assume you're talking about the Statesville Avenue store. Any chance they'll be discounting anything?

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
The Greensboro store had items as well. Rockler was amazing when the store was in Greensboro but the aisle in the Northern store was very disappointing. I saw nothing of interest in Northern and questioned how they selected the random items to carry. It is easy to see why it failed. The Rockler store always had excellent sale items and each day had a managers special. I still have items I purchased and have never used. While I was there, i would pick up consumables. None of these exist in the Northern stores. This is a great case of not knowing your customer!

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
Cyclophentadine you hit it spot on.
Gotcha6 he said they were returning items i didn't see anything marked down.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
There is a Rockler store in Atlanta as the closest one remaining. Asheville hardware used to carry some items. There is also one in Northern Virginia ( in the middle of nowhere). I went there once as a special trip on the way to DC but it was a huge detour. The only selling point was I was able to catch the skateboard parks in Bedford and Front Royal on the way up so it was a good day. Some skateboarding and woodworking on the same detour.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS