Rockler Deals - You Have to Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
First free shipping (code 2U101) expires 1-04-12. When buying from Rockler, you have to look to get best deal. I like their feather boards, especailly the double ones. Jan catalog, on page 64 has double feather board fror $29.99. Right below it is retrofit double feather board for $8.99. On page 7, you can buy Table feather board for $9.29, and add retro fit kit for $8.99 for a total of $18.28. On page 44, they show T-track and hold down kit for $31.99. Right beside it is 17 piece universal T-track kit for $19.99, and on other side of page are hold downs for $5.14 ( you need two.) For a couple pennies less, you pick up a bunch of extra knobs.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Got a Rockler sale flyer in the mail today.
Fine print says' "Deliver between 11/20 & 12/4/2011" "Sale prices valid 12/4-12/30/2011" :kamahlitu

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
HF carries a feather board/angle gauge combo for ~$6. I just take the angle gauge part out as it protrudes from the top and the lines are so close it isn't practical. I can then use it left or right of the blade by reversing the miter slot locks. For that price I keep 2 or 3 around.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
anyone seen a double featherboard that can be used with a bandsaw? I didn't realize that feathers need to go the opposite way for bandsaws
You just turn it over. I have both left and right of the blade feather boards. I would order two so as to have both a left and right set up. Run by the house today and you can inspect my set ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors