Robland X-31 for sale, Virginia Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Casiello

New User
Andy
Robland X-31 - 12" jointer, planer, mill, table saw, shaper, mortiser.. Cool machine. $ 2,500. Not mine.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/tls/866093081.html

I met this gentleman selling the Robland X-31 today. I bought his 1HP Grizzly dust collector for $ 50. He's a great guy. Showed me some of his work. He's had recent health issues and is getting out of woodworking. I had heard of the Robland machines but have never seen one. Like a lot of guys, I'm too invested in individual machines to go for the Robland, but for someone with space issues looking for a very capable combination machine, this might be the ticket.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Was it an older one with the cast iron slider (usually green) or one of the newer (usually white-painted) ones with an aluminum slider?

Andy Casiello

New User
Andy
Was it an older one with the cast iron slider (usually green) or one of the newer (usually white-painted) ones with an aluminum slider?

It was green. He had it covered in an old quilt, and lifted up the quilt to show me the 12" jointer/planer section of it. I didn't see more than that, but it was definitely green, and it looked very clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS