Ridgid radial arm saw pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
I have a ridgid radial arm saw and wondering what the going rate on used saw is going for?

i am wanting a 12" sliding compound miter saw. So i may be selling this if i do get it and would want a general price to ask if i sell it.

I don't have room for both.
thanks

john

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Without more details and quality, and without considering accessories, the going price could be between $150 and $1,000.

I've thought about getting a RAS before and watch them come & go on eBay and CraigsList ... unfortunately, not as much demand for those as other tools (though I'd still like to have one sometimes)

jaustin

john
Corporate Member
i have had it a few years, everything works. needs a good cleaning.

PICT0148.jpg

Specifications
Motor 13/6.5 Amp, 120/240V
Motor RPM 3450 RPM
Blade 10" 40 Tooth Carbide
Blade Guard Fully enclosed, manually operated
Table 40"x27" with 3 position fence
Cutting Capacity:
Rip 26"
Cross cut 15 1/2" at 1" depth
Depth of Cut 3" at 90°
2 1/4" at 45° bevel
Blade Miter 45° left/45° right
Bevel 0-90° left
Shipping Weight 170 lbs.
Net Weight 150 lbs.

DaveD

New User
Dave
My guess is you could sell it easily for $200. Probably even $250. $300 might be a stretch. Not knowing what it cost new I'd say 50 cents on the dollar would be very fair to whoever bought it.

BTW. you have plenty of room in that shop for the miter saw.:) Just modify the left table, about 4' from the RAS to incorporate the miter saw into a common in/out feed table.

I don't own a table saw anymore because of space limitations. My one saw is a 35 year old craftsman 12" RAS with portable in/out feed rollers and modified table supports.

I know I'm in the minority but my choice for ONE saw was the RAS over the table saw when I had to downsize. Still happy with that decision after 10 years. Don't do hardly any small woodworking stuff though. Ripping small stuff on the RAS isn't for the 'faint of heart'.8-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS