Requirements for BOD Candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sorry to start another thread folks, but I have had two more inquiries about running for the BOD and was wondering if there were any other requirements other than opting in to Corporate Membership. They pm'd me this morning and I'm waiting on clarification of this issues to get back to them.

I seem to remember there being a minimum Visits/week requirement, but can't remember what it is and can't find it anywhere.

Also, is there a requirement regarding how long someone has been a member? One gentleman who expressed interest has only been a member here for four months.

Thanks!

Trent

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Hope this helps Trent

Our requirements for each Privilege Level are made up of some combination of the following parameters:

1. [*=1]Days Since Registration
    [*=1]Number of Posts
    [*=1]Average visits per week - average computed on up to the last 180 days
    [*=1]Having Posted in the Who We Are forum
    [*=1]*Entered Full Name
    [*=1]*Entered Address
    [*=1]*Checked Opt in For Corporate Membership
    [*=1]*Entered Telephone Number

DaysPosts
Visits
Who We AreFull
Addr
Opt In
Tel
GuestNANANANANANANANA
New UserNANANANANANANANA
User605**0.25NANANANANA
Senior User183103.00YesNANANANA
Corporate Member183103.00YesYesYesYesYes

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Tracy,

Thanks so much for the spreadsheet. That spells it out perfectly. The last two members who have expressed interest do not meet the requirements.

Robert (rcarmac):

Has only been a member for 122 days out of a required 183 days.

0.82 Visits/Week out of a required 3 Visits/Week

Has not opted into Corporate Membership

Jerry (Pokey):

2.06 Visits/Week out of a required 3 Visits/Week

To answer one of Jerry's questions, he asked why he lost his DQ status. Do you have to have a minimum of 3 Visits/Week to maintain that?

Thanks, and I'll send each of these two a pm letting them know they are not eligible to run.

Trent

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Here was my pm to Robert:

Robert,

Thank you so much for your patience. Unfortunately, you don't meet the requirements to run for the BOD. Here are the reasons:

Has only been a member for 122 days out of a required 183 days.

0.82 Visits/Week out of a required 3 Visits/Week

Has not opted in to Corporate Membership

The requirements to be a Corporate Member are as follows:

-Has been a member for 183 days

-Has at least 10 Posts

-Has an average Visits per Week equal to or greater than 3 (computed over the last 180 days)

-Has opted in to Corporate Membership (and provided: Full Name, Address, Telephone Number)

Robert, thank you again, so much, for your interest in running for the BOD. Please continue to be as active as you can in this great community and run for the next election!

Regards,

Trent Mason

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Here was my pm to Jerry:
Jerry,

Thanks so much for your patience. I was able to get confirmation on exactly what the requirements are to run for and vote in the upcoming election. Unfortunately, you do not qualify because of the following two parameters:

2.06 Visits/Week out of a required 3 Visits/Week

The requirements to be a Corporate Member are as follows:

-Has been a member for 183 days

-Has at least 10 Posts

-Has an average Visits per Week equal to or greater than 3 (computed over the last 180 days)

-Has opted in to Corporate Membership (and provided: Full Name, Address, Telephone Number)

Jerry, thank you again, so much, for your interest in running for the BOD. As for your DQ question, I still haven't received confirmation on that, but I do believe that it has to do with you average visits per week. I'm about to head out of town and wanted to get back to you on the issue of running for BOD if nothing else.

Regards,

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS