Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
TracyP has reported a post.

Reason:
I am not sure about this post.
If it was left up to me it would be deleted. Y'all make the call. I find it off color and offensive. Looking for opinions here.
Forum: Off Topic
Assigned Moderators: ScottM, TracyP

Posted by: tryingtokeepmyfingers
Original Content:
and they just reported the the person that died in a flooded stream was a shoplifter trying to get away... one less criminal in charlotte tonight

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
I sure doesn't keep with the spirit of the site. I'll get it.

PM Sent:

RE: Re: Is everyone OK in Charlotte are?
Originally Posted by tryingtokeepmyfingers
and they just reported the the person that died in a flooded stream was a shoplifter trying to get away... one less criminal in charlotte tonight
In response to your Post (as quoted above) in the Is everyone OK in Charlotte are? thread:

Tatrick,

The above post has been deleted for not keeping with the spirit of the site, some may find this offensive.

Gary

Last edited:

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Tatrick's response:

"well I do not think what I said was offensive... I do not know why people get so uptight on this site... I just do not understand "

I guess some folks just don't get it.:nah:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't believe drowning is a justifiable punishment for shoplifting. People do dumb things. In this case, it was a mother AND her soon to be 17 y/o daughter (in ROTC) who died, and by all accounts, they were certainly highly suspect. Nonetheless, it is certainly not in the spirit of this site to gloat over the misfortunes of others especially when it is such an ultimately irrevocable one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS