Reported Post by Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
Sully has reported a post.

Reason:
This has already been posted in the hot deals section once. I'm going to delete it and send the poster a PM.
Forum: Found for Sale/Hot Deals
Assigned Moderators: b4man

Posted by: kernnal
Original Content:
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/tls/2290663556.html

I decided to sell my tools. I simply do not have a shop where I live and I cannot build one without considerable expense and time lost for fishing and grandchildren (most important). It make no sense to keep them in storage when they could be used. I am going to sell my large stationary tools. They are listed below.
• 5hp Powermatic 66 cabinet saw with a 72” rail and Beisemyer fence. The motor is 240 volt 3 phase but I have a converter on the saw to make it run on single phase. I replaced the bearings in the motor approximately 1 year ago. It has a 20 ft cord with a 3 prong plug. This saw is big, heavy and accurate. It runs great and cuts accurately. I have an extra 120 volt 2 hp motor that will also power this saw. The saw is on a base with large 5" casters and a router table is built into the end of the extension. I used the extension with my Dewalt router (not included) $600 firm.
• 14" Delta bandsaw with a 6” block extension so you can resaw wood up to 12” wide. It has a 1hp 120 volt Baldor motor. It resaws if you work slowly and does all a band saw will do.. I have about 6 blades (various widths) to go with this saw. Fence and mobile base is included. $200
• Jet 120 volt 6” planer/joiner. It makes great edges. $200
• Dewalt 120 volt 13” 2 speed thickness/finish planer. Model is 735. About 2 years old and has about 20 hours on it. It works great and is on a tall base with casters. $300 firm.

Large roll around table approximately 3' X 5' with 5" casters. Made from mahogany doors. Strong and heavy. $50.00

Kobalt mechanics tool chest with 6 drawers. Approximately 4 ft tall and on casters. $100

I also have a small amount of white and red oak rough cut wood, some 3" thick poplar and a few boards of walnut for sale.

I am not selling my smaller portable tools and hand tools just the big ones I can’t reasonable store in the cabinets in the garage.

Because my tools are in storage near Greenville Blvd and 10th street in Greenville we will need to make arrangements to meet. Also because I have a real daytime job you should email me and I will make arrangements to meet you after work but while it is still light.

Cash only. Bring a truck, a ramp and good tie downs. This stuff is heavy. Buy it all for $1,300.00. This is a great deal for a hobbist or a shop where larger projects are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors