Reported Post by Sully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
I think his post is the only inappropriate one in the thread. At first glance I thought the "stimulator implant" reference might have been inappropriate, but on further thought I think that is a spinal implant. I don't see anything inappropriate about that.

Phillip, feel free to delete them.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I'll edit the post I referenced, to say spinal stimulator...b/c i was thinking it meant something else...

I'll take care of them.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Correspondence below....

ptt49er said:
ptt49er said:
Chris,

I deleted your post as it referenced a thread that was deleted yesterday and that thread had no relevance to this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

~Phillip
woodworker2000 said:
You guys are too much. Goebbels would be proud. You are telling me that my post wasn't relevant and warranted but the following posts (in the same thread) are??? I noticed you edited Tony's post to add "spinal"....do you think that addition made the post relevant to the thread? Why didn't you just delete his post in its entirety?? Your censorship begs the question...what is a relevant post in an off-topic thread?

1) I hope my spinal stimulator implant doesn't do that,could be ugly.
Tony

2) So that is what is in those things!

Here's some news for you.....this thread is in the "off-topic" forum. So, does that mean that my post was off-topic to something off-topic?? Are any of the threads in the off-topic forum relevant?

Chris,

I'm sorry you don't see the relevance of the two posts you quoted, but there is no way that your post, referencing a thread that was deleted, had anything to do with the 9-volt battery exploding.

As for my edit, it had nothing to do with making his post relevant. My edit was to provide clarification.

~Phillip

:swoon:

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
His response....

You can try to convince yourself that the purpose of your editing Tony's post was to provide "clarification" or that either of the two posts I cited are relevant to the 9 volt battery exploding but most reasonably intelligent people, including myself, understand the innuendo intended in Tony's post and Berta's subsequent response. If your intent was truly to provide "clarification" (I still find it humorous that you tried to sell that excuse to me....do you really believe what you said??), then why delete my entire post? Why not at least leave my comment that "this is laughable"? How do you know that my comment wasn't referring to Tony's post? That comment certainly wasn't any less relevant to the thread than Berta's response is.

You moderators need to lighten up a bit and learn a little tolerance......your selective "clarifications" are getting a bit too much. Yes, I realize that I can always go somewhere else if I don't like what I see here but the same could be said to witnesses to bullying or to a criminal act.

Ok....it's very evident he is going to have the last word. I really don't see the point in getting into a ****ing contest with him. As aggravated as I am becoming I'd better just keep my mouth shut.

What's next?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
His response....

Ok....it's very evident he is going to have the last word. I really don't see the point in getting into a ****ing contest with him. As aggravated as I am becoming I'd better just keep my mouth shut.

What's next?

I had the same kind of results when moderating him a couple of years ago:swoon::swoon:

b4man

New User
Barbara
Phillip,
You did a good job writing him. It's unfortunate that he lacks understanding of basic manners.

Thanks for doing and saying what you wrote.

Barbara

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I had the same kind of results when moderating him a couple of years ago:swoon::swoon:

Is there any way to further reprimand him? It seems I've had interactions of this nature w/ him before as well, I can't remember if or when though.

M

McRabbet

As an observer, I would prefer to see us delete offending words and replace them with asterisks rather than adding our interpretation with a new word or words -- less potential for aggravation. BTW, I agree with the Mods on this one.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Is there any way to further reprimand him? It seems I've had interactions of this nature w/ him before as well, I can't remember if or when though.

Let's give it a cooling down period and it will probably go away. If it doesn't then I may need to issue an infraction and explain to him that if it continues, he may face further action. But I really don't think he'll push the issue any further.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
It's not pushing the issue farther that I believe warrants something more than being moderated. It has been proven that he has no respect for the moderators on this forum and he doesn't seem to mind voicing his opinion that the moderation of this forum is not what he believes it should be. How much disrespect and blatant disregard of forum rules does it take before one is issued an infraction?

But I'm almost certain your statement that he will not push things further if we let it cool down is true. He has had the last word. From his point of view he has proven himself right and believes there is nothing wrong with his thoughts or actions.

Last edited:

MikeH

New User
Mike
I completely agree that action needed to be taken and we don't need drug references on the site. I also believe that if he continues to show a disregard for the rules of the site he needs to be reprimanded further. We don't need people like him on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS